What we know about the measurement:
Bose AMM112 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 2400USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Bose.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 89.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 87.5Hz (resp. 80.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.78
and would be 4.98 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.844, LW 0.712, SP 0.763, PIR 0.682; SM: SP0.74, PIR0.623; LFQ 1.983, LFX 79Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.22
with an EQ and would be 6.35 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.788, LW 0.535, SP 0.525, PIR 0.47; SM: SP0.923, PIR0.88; LFQ 1.983, LFX 77Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.78 and would be 4.98 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 110° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- Sensitivity 96 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- continuous: 121 dB
- peak: 131 dB
- Width 457mm
- Height 457mm
- Depth 383 mm)
- Weight 22.04 kg