What we know about the measurement:
Bose AMM108 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 1500USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Bose.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 82.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 87.5Hz (resp. 82.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.5
and would be 4.75 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.719, LW 0.801, SP 0.837, PIR 0.801; SM: SP0.676, PIR0.542; LFQ 1.232, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.56
with an EQ and would be 6.82 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.513, LW 0.517, SP 0.546, PIR 0.497; SM: SP0.882, PIR0.819; LFQ 1.232, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.5 and would be 4.75 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 110° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- Sensitivity 94 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- continuous: 116 dB
- peak: 128 dB
- Width 318mm
- Height 318mm
- Depth 268 mm)
- Weight 13.04 kg