What we know about the measurement:
Bose 901 Series V is an active bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is a set of 36 horizontal and 36 vertical measurements .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 55.8Hz (resp. 44.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -1.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 8.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.69
and would be 3.37 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.439, LW 1.293, SP 0.874, PIR 0.802; SM: SP0.709, PIR0.72; LFQ 2.705, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.63
with an EQ and would be 4.23 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 1.369, LW 1.191, SP 0.781, PIR 0.732; SM: SP0.916, PIR0.926; LFQ 2.558, LFX 20Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.69 and would be 3.37 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .