What we know about the measurement:
Bose 301 Series IV is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Bose .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 85.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.1Hz (resp. 40.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -2.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 18.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.8
and would be 3.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.29, LW 0.53, SP 0.49, PIR 0.46; SM: SP0.38, PIR0.35; LFQ 1.02, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.8
with an EQ and would be 5.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 1.27, LW 0.46, SP 0.36, PIR 0.34; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.88; LFQ 0.98, LFX 37Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.8 and would be 3.9 with a perfect subwoofer.