What we know about the measurement:
Bose 141 is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Bose .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 83.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 88.5Hz (resp. 74.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.75
and would be 2.33 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.193, LW 1.002, SP 0.918, PIR 0.913; SM: SP0.526, PIR0.153; LFQ 0.823, LFX 75Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.84
with an EQ and would be 5.47 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.884, LW 0.677, SP 0.644, PIR 0.595; SM: SP0.895, PIR0.762; LFQ 0.627, LFX 59Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.75 and would be 2.33 with a perfect subwoofer.