What we know about the measurement:
BiAmp Community V2-3594 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-BiAmp .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 80.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 75.0Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.1
and would be 2.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.15, LW 0.99, SP 0.88, PIR 0.91; SM: SP0.54, PIR0.35; LFQ 2.48, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.0
with an EQ and would be 5.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.77, LW 0.65, SP 0.69, PIR 0.63; SM: SP0.84, PIR0.77; LFQ 2.4, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.1 and would be 2.9 with a perfect subwoofer.