What we know about the measurement:
BiAmp Community V2-3294 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is BiAmp.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 89.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.0Hz (resp. 69.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.06
and would be 2.86 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.056, LW 1.02, SP 1.001, PIR 0.967; SM: SP0.581, PIR0.303; LFQ 2.23, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.8
with an EQ and would be 5.12 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.842, LW 0.816, SP 0.855, PIR 0.793; SM: SP0.898, PIR0.822; LFQ 1.88, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.06 and would be 2.86 with a perfect subwoofer.