What we know about the measurement:
BiAmp Community V2-3294 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-BiAmp .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 79.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.0Hz (resp. 69.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.2
and would be 3.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.06, LW 1.02, SP 1.0, PIR 0.97; SM: SP0.58, PIR0.37; LFQ 1.95, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.8
with an EQ and would be 6.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.69, LW 0.68, SP 0.73, PIR 0.66; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.88; LFQ 1.62, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.2 and would be 3.0 with a perfect subwoofer.