What we know about the measurement:
BiAmp Community V2-26 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-BiAmp .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 69.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 97.5Hz (resp. 82.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.5
and would be 2.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.97, LW 0.95, SP 0.95, PIR 0.95; SM: SP0.41, PIR0.19; LFQ 1.39, LFX 87Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.8
with an EQ and would be 5.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.72, LW 0.72, SP 0.8, PIR 0.76; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.82; LFQ 1.3, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.5 and would be 2.9 with a perfect subwoofer.