What we know about the measurement:
BiAmp Community IC8-1153 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-BiAmp .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 80.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 47.5Hz (resp. 42.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.5
and would be 5.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.66, LW 0.63, SP 0.72, PIR 0.67; SM: SP0.73, PIR0.59; LFQ 1.99, LFX 40Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.5
with an EQ and would be 6.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.6, LW 0.55, SP 0.61, PIR 0.57; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.77; LFQ 1.98, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.5 and would be 5.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: data computed at 2 meters.