What we know about the measurement:
BiAmp Community IC6-1122 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-BiAmp .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 78.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 54.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.7
and would be 5.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.66, LW 0.67, SP 0.82, PIR 0.75; SM: SP0.71, PIR0.55; LFQ 1.36, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.1
with an EQ and would be 6.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.59, LW 0.59, SP 0.66, PIR 0.6; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.85; LFQ 1.33, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.7 and would be 5.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: data computed at 2 meters.