What we know about the measurement:
BiAmp Community IC6-1122 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is BiAmp.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 88.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 54.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.55
and would be 4.98 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.659, LW 0.672, SP 0.822, PIR 0.734; SM: SP0.712, PIR0.489; LFQ 1.52, LFX 53Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.24
with an EQ and would be 6.55 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.531, LW 0.537, SP 0.649, PIR 0.574; SM: SP0.898, PIR0.824; LFQ 1.52, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.55 and would be 4.98 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: data computed at 2 meters.