What we know about the measurement:
BiAmp Community IC6-1062 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is BiAmp.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 78.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 80.0Hz (resp. 71.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.86
and would be 3.89 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.871, LW 0.81, SP 0.872, PIR 0.784; SM: SP0.536, PIR0.313; LFQ 0.846, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.96
with an EQ and would be 5.76 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.763, LW 0.655, SP 0.743, PIR 0.619; SM: SP0.838, PIR0.792; LFQ 0.759, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.86 and would be 3.89 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: data computed at 2 meters.