What we know about the measurement:
Behringer B2031A is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 200USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 41.9Hz (resp. 37.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5
and would be 7.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.34, LW 0.27, SP 0.36, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.68, PIR0.59; LFQ 1.01, LFX 37Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.2
with an EQ and would be 8.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.31, LW 0.24, SP 0.29, PIR 0.24; SM: SP0.84, PIR0.8; LFQ 1.01, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5 and would be 7.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.