What we know about the measurement:
Behringer B2031A is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 200USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 41.9Hz (resp. 37.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.49
and would be 7.26 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.336, LW 0.267, SP 0.358, PIR 0.308; SM: SP0.684, PIR0.58; LFQ 0.989, LFX 37Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.95
with an EQ and would be 8.61 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.263, LW 0.187, SP 0.236, PIR 0.183; SM: SP0.911, PIR0.92; LFQ 0.989, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.49 and would be 7.26 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.