What we know about the measurement:
Behringer B2030p is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 200USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 98.1Hz (resp. 74.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.95
and would be 6.01 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.586, LW 0.511, SP 0.465, PIR 0.464; SM: SP0.749, PIR0.511; LFQ 1.054, LFX 74Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.03
with an EQ and would be 7.97 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.423, LW 0.319, SP 0.31, PIR 0.271; SM: SP0.945, PIR0.931; LFQ 0.805, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.95 and would be 6.01 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.