What we know about the measurement:
Barefoot Footprint 01 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 4000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 35.2Hz (resp. 29.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.88
and would be 7.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.402, LW 0.399, SP 0.511, PIR 0.422; SM: SP0.826, PIR0.729; LFQ 0.652, LFX 27Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.3
with an EQ and would be 8.31 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.295, LW 0.267, SP 0.357, PIR 0.264; SM: SP0.948, PIR0.931; LFQ 0.652, LFX 24Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.88 and would be 7.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.