What we know about the measurement:
Bang & Olufsen Beolab 20 is a active floorstanders speaker that cost around 15000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 20.5Hz (resp. 20.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-80.0°, 80.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.3
and would be 5.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.76, LW 0.52, SP 0.62, PIR 0.48; SM: SP0.71, PIR0.67; LFQ 0.92, LFX 20Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.3
with an EQ and would be 6.9 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.66, LW 0.41, SP 0.53, PIR 0.35; SM: SP0.83, PIR0.82; LFQ 0.92, LFX 20Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.3 and would be 5.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.