What we know about the measurement:
BIC America FH6-LCR Center is a passive center speaker that cost around 150USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 90.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 276.9Hz (resp. 112.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.33
and would be 5.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.735, LW 0.607, SP 0.476, PIR 0.452; SM: SP0.563, PIR0.26; LFQ 1.848, LFX 108Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.69
with an EQ and would be 6.83 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.539, LW 0.417, SP 0.481, PIR 0.416; SM: SP0.856, PIR0.749; LFQ 1.509, LFX 77Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.33 and would be 5.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.