What we know about the measurement:
Axiom ED80P is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 950USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Axiom .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 90.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 33.5Hz (resp. 30.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.01
and would be 5.42 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.852, LW 0.631, SP 0.682, PIR 0.605; SM: SP0.848, PIR0.72; LFQ 2.253, LFX 30Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.56
with an EQ and would be 6.92 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.63, LW 0.44, SP 0.459, PIR 0.392; SM: SP0.935, PIR0.853; LFQ 2.253, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.01 and would be 5.42 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: data computed at 2 meters.