What we know about the measurement:
Axiom ED80P is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 950USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Axiom .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 80.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 33.5Hz (resp. 30.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.1
and would be 5.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.85, LW 0.63, SP 0.68, PIR 0.61; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.76; LFQ 2.46, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.6
with an EQ and would be 7.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.63, LW 0.46, SP 0.46, PIR 0.39; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.88; LFQ 2.46, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.1 and would be 5.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: data computed at 2 meters.