What we know about the measurement:
Axiom ED60P is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 815USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Axiom.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 81.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 40.0Hz (resp. 34.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.75
and would be 5.32 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.793, LW 0.6, SP 0.63, PIR 0.619; SM: SP0.832, PIR0.633; LFQ 1.785, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.63
with an EQ and would be 7.14 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.552, LW 0.373, SP 0.461, PIR 0.38; SM: SP0.937, PIR0.85; LFQ 1.785, LFX 32Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.75 and would be 5.32 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: data computed at 2 meters.