What we know about the measurement:
Axiom ED150A is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 1990USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Axiom .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.5Hz (resp. 48.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.76
and would be 5.98 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.657, LW 0.621, SP 0.503, PIR 0.54; SM: SP0.854, PIR0.671; LFQ 1.878, LFX 47Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.97
with an EQ and would be 7.14 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.46, LW 0.419, SP 0.423, PIR 0.389; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.764; LFQ 1.878, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.76 and would be 5.98 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: data computed at 2 meters.