What we know about the measurement:
Axiom ED120A is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 1790USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Axiom.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 54.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.21
and would be 6.63 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.631, LW 0.511, SP 0.586, PIR 0.511; SM: SP0.943, PIR0.885; LFQ 1.205, LFX 53Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.05
with an EQ and would be 7.53 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.464, LW 0.329, SP 0.469, PIR 0.337; SM: SP0.945, PIR0.867; LFQ 1.205, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.21 and would be 6.63 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: data computed at 2 meters.