What we know about the measurement:
Axiom ED120A is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 1790USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Axiom .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 54.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.3
and would be 6.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.63, LW 0.51, SP 0.59, PIR 0.51; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.9; LFQ 1.24, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.9
with an EQ and would be 7.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.4, SP 0.52, PIR 0.42; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.93; LFQ 1.25, LFX 53Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.3 and would be 6.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: data computed at 2 meters.