What we know about the measurement:
Avantone Pro MixCube is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 259USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 297.4Hz (resp. 189.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.8dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -3.56
and would be 1.18 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.364, LW 1.225, SP 1.091, PIR 1.11; SM: SP0.319, PIR0.095; LFQ 0.947, LFX 183Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.26
with an EQ and would be 3.44 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 1.132, LW 1.002, SP 0.974, PIR 0.922; SM: SP0.732, PIR0.579; LFQ 0.744, LFX 105Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -3.56 and would be 1.18 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.