What we know about the measurement:
Avantone Pro MixCube is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 259USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 297.4Hz (resp. 189.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.8dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 14.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -3.4
and would be 1.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.36, LW 1.23, SP 1.09, PIR 1.1; SM: SP0.32, PIR0.13; LFQ 0.95, LFX 177Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.1
with an EQ and would be 3.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 1.04, LW 0.93, SP 0.99, PIR 0.91; SM: SP0.74, PIR0.6; LFQ 0.71, LFX 105Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -3.4 and would be 1.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.