What we know about the measurement:
Audiofocus VENU 8a is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 2100USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Audiofocus .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 112.0Hz (resp. 106.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.7dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 9.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -1.67
and would be 2.05 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.33, LW 1.059, SP 1.062, PIR 1.034; SM: SP0.582, PIR0.332; LFQ 1.878, LFX 106Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.05
with an EQ and would be 3.77 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 1.156, LW 0.897, SP 0.94, PIR 0.856; SM: SP0.818, PIR0.66; LFQ 1.878, LFX 106Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -1.67 and would be 2.05 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 80° horizontal and 80° vertical.
- peak: 134 dB
- Width 273mm
- Height 430mm
- Depth 291 mm)
- Weight 11.5 kg