What we know about the measurement:
Audio Engine A5+ Powered is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 400USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 68.8Hz (resp. 58.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.85
and would be 7.32 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.49, LW 0.426, SP 0.359, PIR 0.347; SM: SP0.928, PIR0.82; LFQ 0.367, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.11
with an EQ and would be 8.48 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.326, LW 0.268, SP 0.28, PIR 0.212; SM: SP0.982, PIR0.967; LFQ 0.367, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.85 and would be 7.32 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.