What we know about the measurement:
Audio Engine A2 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 200USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 98.8Hz (resp. 82.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.94
and would be 5.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.568, LW 0.506, SP 0.592, PIR 0.534; SM: SP0.515, PIR0.228; LFQ 0.0, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.04
with an EQ and would be 6.64 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.456, LW 0.383, SP 0.493, PIR 0.406; SM: SP0.78, PIR0.567; LFQ 0.0, LFX 99Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.94 and would be 5.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.