What we know about the measurement:
Attack Audio VSL206+sub is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Attack Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 91.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 43.7Hz (resp. 42.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 18.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.76
and would be 1.25 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.283, LW 1.243, SP 1.079, PIR 1.119; SM: SP0.454, PIR0.047; LFQ 1.295, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.67
with an EQ and would be 4.24 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 1.054, LW 1.001, SP 0.883, PIR 0.888; SM: SP0.892, PIR0.792; LFQ 1.15, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.76 and would be 1.25 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 15° vertical.
- peak: 128 dB
- Width 650mm
- Height 209mm
- Depth 367 mm)
- Weight 25.6 kg