What we know about the measurement:
Attack Audio VSH206 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Attack Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 82.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 115.0Hz (resp. 97.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -1.1
and would be 2.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.03, LW 1.11, SP 1.23, PIR 1.15; SM: SP0.62, PIR0.37; LFQ 1.88, LFX 100Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.6
with an EQ and would be 4.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.9, LW 0.96, SP 1.09, PIR 1.0; SM: SP0.8, PIR0.7; LFQ 1.84, LFX 89Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -1.1 and would be 2.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 15° vertical.
- peak: 128 dB
- Width 236mm
- Height 620mm
- Depth 373 mm)
- Weight 20.3 kg