What we know about the measurement:
Atlantic Technology 8600eLR Tower is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 5600USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 92.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 68.8Hz (resp. 58.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.0
and would be 5.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.68, LW 0.59, SP 0.67, PIR 0.6; SM: SP0.68, PIR0.57; LFQ 2.64, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.2
with an EQ and would be 7.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.37, SP 0.42, PIR 0.35; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.88; LFQ 2.5, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.0 and would be 5.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: avs review. .