What we know about the measurement:
Atlantic Technology 8600eLR Tower is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 5600USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 92.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 68.8Hz (resp. 58.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.88
and would be 5.49 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.678, LW 0.588, SP 0.671, PIR 0.59; SM: SP0.678, PIR0.547; LFQ 2.65, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.15
with an EQ and would be 7.51 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.541, LW 0.397, SP 0.409, PIR 0.324; SM: SP0.936, PIR0.927; LFQ 2.65, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.88 and would be 5.49 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: avs review. .