What we know about the measurement:
Atlantic Technology 8600eC Center is a passive center speaker that cost around 1750USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 88.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.1Hz (resp. 52.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.23
and would be 4.65 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.697, LW 0.563, SP 0.534, PIR 0.496; SM: SP0.441, PIR0.08; LFQ 2.255, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.36
with an EQ and would be 7.78 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.481, LW 0.346, SP 0.373, PIR 0.301; SM: SP0.946, PIR0.948; LFQ 2.255, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.23 and would be 4.65 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: avs review. .