What we know about the measurement:
Ascend Acoustics Sierra Titan is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 3000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Ascend Acoustics.
- Format of the data is a set of 36 horizontal and 36 vertical measurements .
- Sensitivity: 86.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 58.6Hz (resp. 46.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.17
and would be 8.12 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.355, LW 0.302, SP 0.297, PIR 0.267; SM: SP0.945, PIR0.915; LFQ 0.722, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.95
with an EQ and would be 8.26 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.332, LW 0.268, SP 0.283, PIR 0.25; SM: SP0.946, PIR0.93; LFQ 0.775, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.17 and would be 8.12 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: vendor review. .
- Sensitivity 91 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- Width 190mm
- Height 1092mm
- Depth 267 mm)
- Weight 20.4 kg