What we know about the measurement:
Ascend Acoustics Luna Mini-Monitor is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1150USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 80.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 95.2Hz (resp. 71.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.19
and would be 4.26 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.863, LW 0.678, SP 0.597, PIR 0.609; SM: SP0.622, PIR0.236; LFQ 0.608, LFX 74Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.69
with an EQ and would be 6.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.686, LW 0.57, SP 0.527, PIR 0.517; SM: SP0.903, PIR0.808; LFQ 0.524, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.19 and would be 4.26 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.