What we know about the measurement:
Ascend Acoustics Luna Duo is a passive center speaker that cost around 800USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.0Hz (resp. 64.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.32
and would be 4.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.911, LW 0.806, SP 0.804, PIR 0.789; SM: SP0.63, PIR0.494; LFQ 0.759, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.08
with an EQ and would be 6.45 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.633, LW 0.535, SP 0.552, PIR 0.522; SM: SP0.902, PIR0.822; LFQ 0.759, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.32 and would be 4.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.