What we know about the measurement:
Ascend Acoustics Horizon Center is a passive center speaker that cost around 1490USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 89.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 51.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5
and would be 7.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.44, LW 0.41, SP 0.41, PIR 0.37; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.91; LFQ 1.46, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.2
with an EQ and would be 7.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.4, LW 0.37, SP 0.39, PIR 0.35; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.91; LFQ 1.4, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5 and would be 7.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.