What we know about the measurement:
Ascend Acoustics ELX Ribbon Tower is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 2649USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Ascend Acoustics.
- Format of the data is a set of 36 horizontal and 36 vertical measurements .
- Sensitivity: 86.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 38.7Hz (resp. 33.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.02
and would be 8.47 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.274, LW 0.221, SP 0.273, PIR 0.224; SM: SP0.962, PIR0.926; LFQ 0.617, LFX 31Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.49
with an EQ and would be 8.57 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.241, LW 0.219, SP 0.295, PIR 0.234; SM: SP0.958, PIR0.943; LFQ 0.617, LFX 25Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.02 and would be 8.47 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 80° horizontal and 80° vertical.
- Sensitivity 87.5 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- Width 190mm
- Height 109.22mm
- Depth 267 mm)
- Weight 25.4 kg