What we know about the measurement:
Ascend Acoustics CMT-340 SE2 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 350USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Ascend Acoustics.
- Format of the data is a set of 36 horizontal and 36 vertical measurements .
- Sensitivity: 90.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 77.6Hz (resp. 64.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-80.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.52
and would be 8.18 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.326, LW 0.26, SP 0.335, PIR 0.267; SM: SP0.906, PIR0.909; LFQ 0.981, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.32
with an EQ and would be 8.45 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.279, LW 0.212, SP 0.314, PIR 0.229; SM: SP0.909, PIR0.93; LFQ 0.986, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.52 and would be 8.18 with a perfect subwoofer.