What we know about the measurement:
Arendal Sound 1961 Tower is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 1700USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 52.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.04
and would be 7.45 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.524, LW 0.462, SP 0.392, PIR 0.374; SM: SP0.973, PIR0.947; LFQ 1.378, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.94
with an EQ and would be 7.82 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.436, LW 0.37, SP 0.335, PIR 0.289; SM: SP0.957, PIR0.9; LFQ 1.23, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.04 and would be 7.45 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .