What we know about the measurement:
Arendal Sound 1961 Bookshelf is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 700USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 108.4Hz (resp. 74.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.28
and would be 7.28 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.465, LW 0.407, SP 0.397, PIR 0.369; SM: SP0.909, PIR0.803; LFQ 0.661, LFX 71Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.01
with an EQ and would be 8.38 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.313, LW 0.25, SP 0.291, PIR 0.239; SM: SP0.968, PIR0.946; LFQ 0.577, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.28 and would be 7.28 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .