What we know about the measurement:
Arendal Sound 1723 Monitor S THX is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 2000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 76.9Hz (resp. 50.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.11
and would be 7.12 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.447, LW 0.433, SP 0.378, PIR 0.378; SM: SP0.896, PIR0.727; LFQ 1.093, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.64
with an EQ and would be 8.09 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.317, LW 0.292, SP 0.349, PIR 0.293; SM: SP0.948, PIR0.897; LFQ 1.022, LFX 31Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.11 and would be 7.12 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .
- Sensitivity 88.7 dB
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- Width 245mm
- Height 569mm
- Depth 320 mm)
- Weight 18.7 kg