What we know about the measurement:
Arendal Sound 1723 Bookshelf S THX is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 81.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 82.0Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8
and would be 7.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.35, LW 0.31, SP 0.31, PIR 0.27; SM: SP0.86, PIR0.67; LFQ 1.16, LFX 62Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.6
with an EQ and would be 8.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.29, LW 0.24, SP 0.32, PIR 0.25; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.92; LFQ 1.01, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8 and would be 7.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.