What we know about the measurement:
Apple Homepod Mini is a active omnidirectional speaker that cost around 100USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 68.8Hz (resp. 67.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 9.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (0.0°, 0.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (0.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.2
and would be 5.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.8, LW 0.78, SP 0.66, PIR 0.68; SM: SP0.51, PIR0.56; LFQ 0.19, LFX 62Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.7
with an EQ and would be 6.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.58, LW 0.58, SP 0.54, PIR 0.51; SM: SP0.67, PIR0.72; LFQ 0.19, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.2 and would be 5.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- Note: ...Score formula is for monopole speaker...