What we know about the measurement:
Aperion Audio Verus III Concert V6C is a passive center speaker that cost around 680USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 74.7Hz (resp. 60.1Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.94
and would be 5.55 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.647, LW 0.482, SP 0.537, PIR 0.477; SM: SP0.709, PIR0.393; LFQ 1.539, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.2
with an EQ and would be 7.56 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.502, LW 0.374, SP 0.414, PIR 0.327; SM: SP0.913, PIR0.911; LFQ 1.539, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.94 and would be 5.55 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .
- Sensitivity 87 dB
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- Width 279mm
- Height 629mm
- Depth 235 mm)
- Weight 15.0 kg