What we know about the measurement:
Aperion Audio Novus N5T is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 1400USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.3Hz (resp. 36.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.17
and would be 6.91 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.476, LW 0.451, SP 0.477, PIR 0.408; SM: SP0.784, PIR0.705; LFQ 0.981, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.5
with an EQ and would be 8.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.405, LW 0.347, SP 0.35, PIR 0.271; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.922; LFQ 0.852, LFX 32Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.17 and would be 6.91 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.