What we know about the measurement:
Amphion Argon1 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 2500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 76.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 55.3Hz (resp. 47.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.01
and would be 7.23 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.504, LW 0.407, SP 0.368, PIR 0.331; SM: SP0.921, PIR0.773; LFQ 0.24, LFX 47Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.73
with an EQ and would be 7.91 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.461, LW 0.351, SP 0.316, PIR 0.269; SM: SP0.973, PIR0.941; LFQ 0.24, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.01 and would be 7.23 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. .