What we know about the measurement:
Amazon Basic R60BTUS is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 50USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 139.2Hz (resp. 51.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.09
and would be 5.23 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.754, LW 0.664, SP 0.507, PIR 0.529; SM: SP0.794, PIR0.437; LFQ 0.332, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.09
with an EQ and would be 6.97 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.593, LW 0.532, SP 0.422, PIR 0.414; SM: SP0.945, PIR0.864; LFQ 0.332, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.09 and would be 5.23 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.