What we know about the measurement:
Amazon Basic R60BTUS is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 50USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 139.2Hz (resp. 51.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4
and would be 5.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.75, LW 0.66, SP 0.51, PIR 0.52; SM: SP0.79, PIR0.52; LFQ 0.48, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.9
with an EQ and would be 6.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.64, LW 0.56, SP 0.5, PIR 0.45; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.83; LFQ 0.5, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4 and would be 5.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.