What we know about the measurement:
Amate Audio X14FD is an active liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Amate Audio.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 65.0Hz (resp. 60.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.04
and would be 5.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.681, LW 0.687, SP 0.781, PIR 0.698; SM: SP0.884, PIR0.778; LFQ 2.054, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.76
with an EQ and would be 6.35 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.578, LW 0.565, SP 0.638, PIR 0.543; SM: SP0.881, PIR0.75; LFQ 2.054, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.04 and would be 5.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 80° horizontal and 80° vertical.
- continuous: 129 dB
- peak: 132 dB
- Width 402mm
- Height 623mm
- Depth 430 mm)
- Weight 22.6 kg