What we know about the measurement:
Amate Audio X12CLA is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 4150USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Amate Audio.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 71.0Hz (resp. 61.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.04
and would be 4.63 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.859, LW 0.779, SP 0.701, PIR 0.711; SM: SP0.641, PIR0.525; LFQ 2.136, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.29
with an EQ and would be 5.89 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.634, LW 0.586, SP 0.598, PIR 0.542; SM: SP0.726, PIR0.608; LFQ 2.136, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.04 and would be 4.63 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 15° vertical.
- continuous: 129 dB
- peak: 132 dB
- Width 680mm
- Height 352mm
- Depth 485 mm)
- Weight 31.5 kg