What we know about the measurement:
Amate Audio X102FD is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 5350USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Amate Audio.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 90.0Hz (resp. 61.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.52
and would be 5.27 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.719, LW 0.642, SP 0.742, PIR 0.649; SM: SP0.796, PIR0.569; LFQ 2.562, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.92
with an EQ and would be 6.63 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.56, LW 0.496, SP 0.649, PIR 0.522; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.82; LFQ 2.562, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.52 and would be 5.27 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 80° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- continuous: 136 dB
- peak: 139 dB
- Width 330mm
- Height 704mm
- Depth 460 mm)
- Weight 32 kg