What we know about the measurement:
Amate Audio X102FD is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 5350USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Amate Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 90.0Hz (resp. 61.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.7
and would be 5.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.72, LW 0.64, SP 0.74, PIR 0.66; SM: SP0.8, PIR0.63; LFQ 2.56, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.0
with an EQ and would be 6.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.55, LW 0.5, SP 0.66, PIR 0.54; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.84; LFQ 2.51, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.7 and would be 5.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 80° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- continuous: 136 dB
- peak: 139 dB
- Width 330mm
- Height 704mm
- Depth 460 mm)
- Weight 32 kg