What we know about the measurement:
Alcons Audio SR9 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Alcons Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 72.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 150.0Hz (resp. 109.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.4
and would be 6.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.43, LW 0.46, SP 0.6, PIR 0.53; SM: SP0.7, PIR0.44; LFQ 0.8, LFX 102Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.5
with an EQ and would be 7.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.29, LW 0.31, SP 0.46, PIR 0.38; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.86; LFQ 0.69, LFX 85Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.4 and would be 6.0 with a perfect subwoofer.