What we know about the measurement:
Alcons Audio QRP40 is a passive columns speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Alcons Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 77.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 73.0Hz (resp. 69.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.6
and would be 7.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.37, LW 0.39, SP 0.53, PIR 0.46; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.89; LFQ 1.42, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5
with an EQ and would be 8.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.26, LW 0.24, SP 0.39, PIR 0.29; SM: SP0.98, PIR0.96; LFQ 1.45, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.6 and would be 7.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 40° vertical.
- Sensitivity 103 dB
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- peak: 131 dB
- Width 161mm
- Height 1118mm
- Depth 236 mm)
- Weight 22 kg