What we know about the measurement:
Alcons Audio QRP20 90x15 is a passive columns speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Alcons Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 75.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 90.0Hz (resp. 85.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.1
and would be 7.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.41, LW 0.37, SP 0.49, PIR 0.42; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.85; LFQ 1.19, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0
with an EQ and would be 8.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.27, LW 0.24, SP 0.37, PIR 0.29; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.91; LFQ 1.19, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.1 and would be 7.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: psw review. Links to other reviews: axp review .
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 15° vertical.
- Sensitivity 99 dB
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- peak: 133 dB
- Width 150mm
- Height 742mm
- Depth 150 mm)
- Weight 12 kg