What we know about the measurement:
Alcons Audio QRP20 120x15 is a passive columns speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Alcons Audio.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 85.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 90.0Hz (resp. 85.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.53
and would be 6.84 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.441, LW 0.449, SP 0.546, PIR 0.49; SM: SP0.837, PIR0.742; LFQ 1.249, LFX 85Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.98
with an EQ and would be 8.34 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.258, LW 0.222, SP 0.375, PIR 0.265; SM: SP0.931, PIR0.905; LFQ 1.249, LFX 87Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.53 and would be 6.84 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: psw review. Links to other reviews: axp review .
- Dispersion: 120° horizontal and 15° vertical.
- Sensitivity 97 dB
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- peak: 131 dB
- Width 150mm
- Height 742mm
- Depth 150 mm)
- Weight 12 kg